Risk Management : Introduction to Risk Assessment Management
This course will assess any activities in your workplace that could cause harm, and carry out a risk assessment to identify any means of a risk using the generic ISO 31 000 Guideline standard.
This course will assess any activities in your workplace that could cause harm, and carry out a risk assessment to identify any means of a risk using the generic ISO 31 000 Guideline standard. This will help you put controls in place and assist in aligning any other ISO Management System with respect to performing Risk Assessments.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals interested in monitoring the effectiveness of their organization’s risk assessment implementation and those who want to be risk assessment internal auditors.
- Consider why an effective Risk Assessment is important
- Understand the background to ISO 31000:2009
- Thorough examination of the requirements of ISO 31000:2009
- Explore how to implement and audit a risk assessment to meet the requirements of ISO 31000
- Review of risk definitions according to ISO 31000:2009
- Understanding the various risk methodologies
- Completion of risk assessments using risk language
- Risk treatment mitigation plans
- Risk reports
- How to Integrate Risk in other ISO Management Systems
- Improve optimal productivity in the workplace
- Recognise and control hazards in the workplace
- Creates awareness among the employees
- Better qualified employees
- Saves costs by being proactive instead of reactive
- Positive image
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE