Information Security : ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Awareness
The training is an introduction on the ISO 27001:2013 standard and an understanding and importance of Information Security within an Organization.
The training is an introduction on the ISO 27001:2013 standard and will provide understanding and the importance of Information Security within an Organization.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone in an organization from Top Management to Receptionist’s. The course will allow each individual to understand the criticality of information security.
- Overview of what is meant by ISMS and the basic constituents of an ISMS
- Explanation of how an ISMS can help
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and the potential benefits
- Implementation of an ISMS, including setting and reviewing ISMS policy, procedures required by the standard
- Identifying and evaluating assets
- Vulnerabilities associated with these assets, risk assessment
- Annex A, control objectives, risk treatment plan & statement of applicability
- What an information security management system (ISMS) is and how it can help business
- Why companies are going for certification on ISO 27001:2013
- The basic certification process
- Overview of the ISO 27001 standard and its documentation requirements
- Asset & Access Controls
- Overview of Statement of Applicability
- Overview of a Risk Assessment and Treatment Plans
- To identify the requirements for an ISMS
- To explain the tools used to meet the requirements
- To assist people in attaining the skills to be able to implement an effective ISMS
- The control objectives in ‘Annex A’ of the ISO 27001 Standard
- Supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Reduces likelihood of facing prosecution and fines
- Can help you gain status as a preferred supplier
- Protects your reputation
- Provides reassurance to clients that their information is secure
- Cost savings through reduction in incidents
- Demonstrates credibility and trust
- Improves your ability to recover your operations and continue business as usual
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be issued with a certificate of competence.
No assessment required.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE