Occupational Health & Safety : ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Implementation
To understand how to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System in accordance to ISO 45001.
To understand how to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems in accordance to ISO 45001.
The standard is currently being developed by a committee of occupational health and safety experts.
It will follow other generic management system approaches such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
Who Should Attend?
This course is for anyone who wishes to Implement an effective robust Occupational Health & Safety Management System. The course comes with a set of generic templates in which delegates can use to assist in the development and implementation of a Occupational Health & Safety Management System in accordance to the ISO 45001 standard.
- To allow delegates to understand the ISO 45001 framework
- To interpret the clauses in order to use the generic templates
- Provided to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System for any size, type of an organization
- What is ISO 45001?
- What is ISO 45001 Management System?
- Overview of: The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Key Elements of the ISO 45001 broadly discussed
- PDCA Plan- Do- Check Act
- Attitudes toward health and safety
- Safety Signs and Regulations
- Hazards, Risk and Identification Assessments
- In Depth understanding of each clause within ISO 45001:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- How to implement each sub clause using the ISO 45001 standard
- How to use the Generic Templates provided
- Steps and Project Plan for Implementation
- Summative Assessments
- Final Assessment
- Be able to implement an OH&S – MS
- Understand the ISO 45001 Standard
- Interpret the Standard by understanding International Definitions related to Health & Safety
- Utilizing and understanding the Templates
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE