Energy Management : ISO 50001 Energy Management System Awareness
This course is intended for individuals from organizations that are required to understand the requirements and fundamentals of ISO 50001 and how to improve on energy management within their organization.
This course is intended for individuals from organizations that are required to understand the requirements and fundamentals of ISO 50001 and how to improve on energy management within their organization. Energy efficiency is a proven strategy to lower emissions and reduce energy use and costs. Energy-efficient technologies, know-how and processes available today provide a significant opportunity to:
- Reduce costs
- Improve operating performance
- Extend the lifespan of the building and its equipment
- Increase occupant comfort while contributing to a cleaner environment
Who Should Attend?
This course will be useful for anyone from a top to lower management, maintenance, environmental, technical, engineering, procurement, purchasing background who requires an understanding of energy usage in their organisation.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the background and history of ISO
- Understand the key terms used in the ISO 50 001:2011 Energy Management Systems Standard
- Understand energy, its forms and benefits of reducing energy consumption,
- Review energy usage for your organization.
- Generate energy-saving ideas and energy management plans,
- Know how to improve energy efficiency and maintain it,
- Understand how to improve your environmental performance with your energy usage
- What is ISO and what is ISO 50 001
- What is Energy Management
- The purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits
- Requirements of ISO 50001
- Key concepts of the energy management system
- PDCA cycle, scope, structure of ISO 50001
- Terms and Definitions of ISO 50001
- Relevant Energy Management legislation
- Achieve continual energy performance through a strategic approach
- Understanding the requirements and purpose of an EnMS
All delegates who successfully complete this course will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
No assessment required.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE