Quality Management : ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
The course allows delegates to understand the fundamental principles of ISO 9001:2015 and how to develop a Quality Management System.
The course allows delegates to understand the fundamental principles of ISO 9001:2015 and how to develop a Quality Management System. The course allows delegates to take their companies through the certification process, with any certification body and provide the necessary skills and tools to maintain a Quality Management System.
This highly interactive and practical course is designed to provide delegates with a sound knowledge of all elements involved in implementing a Quality Management System (QMS), in order to:
- Understand the implications and benefits of the ISO 9000 standards to business
- Undertake a self-assessment and plan an implementation programme based on ISO 9001:2015
- Apply and integrate ISO 9001:2015 into existing management systems
- Understand the Certification Process and prepare for a 3rd Party Assessment
Who Should Attend?
- Those responsible for assessing the business needs/benefits of a QMS
- Those assigned to implement a QMS, e.g. Quality Managers, Consultants
- Those new to auditing wishing to gain a basic knowledge in QMS.
- Senior managers who have responsibility/authority to commit to the implementation of a QMS and will have to understand the outcome of QMS audits.
The fundamental objective of the course is to gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
In-depth understanding on how to implement an ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Learn about the documentation requirements and receive a set of required documents that can be used in your implementation. Be fully prepared to implement the QMS.
- Understating the definition of ISO and how it came about
- Quality Management and ISO 9000 family of standards
- ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements
- Definitions according to ISO 9000
- Defining Quality according to customer, employee and organization
- Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding Principals of ISO 9004 & 9001, Guidelines to Performance Improvements
- Detailed discussion of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and the application.
- Pitfalls with regard to implementation
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Defining the theory of Vision, Mission, Policy, Objectives, Quality Manuals, Strategic Plan, Risk Assessments, Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms, Job Descriptions, Performance Appraisals and how ISO 9001 adds value throughout the organization.
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding the QMS model
- How to write a Policy and Objectives following the SMART Principal
- Detail coverage of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and its 10 clauses:
- Development of a Mandatory Procedures
- How to develop an Organizational Structure & Sequence and Interaction of Processes (Basic Flow Charting Principals) & Standard Operating Procedures for departments
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Developing a form, document and template according to document control procedure
- Understanding important principals of Controls in ISO
- QMS Templates provided to assist in working with all the above, these templates have assisted over 80 companies becoming ISO 9001 Certified.
- Linking strategic plan and direction of the company with the QMS
- Implementation of a QMS
- Maintenance of system
- Certification process
Some of the benefits to your organization:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
- Set of Templates to assist you with the QMS Implementation
Some of the benefits to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE