Quality Management : ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Auditing
This course is intended for individuals from organizations that are required to conduct internal audits and use the practical principles of auditing.
The Internal Quality Auditing Course allows delegates to conduct First Party (Internal) and Second Party (Supplier) Audits. This course is intended for delegates from organizations that are required to conduct Internal Audits and use the practical Principles of auditing. WWISE Supplies, toolkits, checklists, templates and practical case studies to equip each delegate with effective skills.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary. Auditing skills related to ISO 19011:2012 are discussed and the guidelines of auditing are practiced using practical case studies.
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements
- Principles and components of a quality management system
- Understanding key definitions of Quality and Auditing
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Tailoring ISO 9001:2015 to your organization’s unique context
- Skills of Auditing related to ISO 19011:2012
- Skills and Ethics of Auditing
- Questioning Techniques
- Use of Toolkits and Templates for Auditing
- Applying knowledge in case studies
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE