Who Should Attend?
- Food Poisoning
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross Contamination
- Complaints & Law
- Waste and Pests
- Understanding Health & Safety, Food Hygiene as a Basic Overview.
- Understanding the overview of Statutory Requirements related to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
- How to manage Safety and Food Hygiene at your workplace
- Fun and Vibrant way for employees to engage and understand day to day Safety and Hygiene requirements
- These short courses are based on the content from our main titles which were built on the relevant Royal Institute of Public Health syllabus (now RSPH) and are ideal for top up or refresher training.
- The short courses, as with our full courses, are mapped to National Occupational Standards.
- They enable training and development managers to focus on specific subjects that need reinforcing throughout the year without their staff having to sit through a complete course every time.
- The integral management system will record progress and store the relevant data for auditing and due diligence purposes.
- The online availability from WWISE enables training for everyone at any time in any place. Members of staff do not have to leave their workplace and the interactive nature of our subject delivery reinforces the learning message.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE