Health & Safety : Induction for Maintenance and Factory
This course covers various areas of Fire Safety and Health & Safety, including working at heights and risk assessment.
The Induction for Maintenance and Factory short course is aimed at new starters in a factory or maintenance environment and covers various areas of Fire Safety and Health& Safety, including working at heights and risk assessment.
Who Should Attend?
New starters in a factory or maintenance environment.
The Induction for Maintenance and Factory is aimed at new starters in a factory or maintenance environment and covers various areas of Fire Safety and Health& Safety, including working at heights and risk assessment.
- Manual Handling
- Risk Assessment
- Understanding Health & Safety, Food Hygiene as a Basic Overview.
- Understanding the overview of Statutory Requirements related to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
- How to manage Safety and Food Hygiene at your workplace
- Fun and Vibrant way for employees to engage and understand day to day Safety and Hygiene requirements
- These short courses are based on the content from our main titles which were built on the relevant Royal Institute of Public Health syllabus (now RSPH) and are ideal for top up or refresher training.
- The short courses, as with our full courses, are mapped to National Occupational Standards.
- They enable training and development managers to focus on specific subjects that need reinforcing throughout the year without their staff having to sit through a complete course every time.
- The integral management system will record progress and store the relevant data for auditing and due diligence purposes.
- The online availability from WWISE enables training for everyone at any time in any place. Members of staff do not have to leave their workplace and the interactive nature of our subject delivery reinforces the learning message.
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 50% will be issued with a certificate of completion. If you receive lower than 50% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 50% is to be achieved to attain a Certificate of Completion.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE