Environmental Management : ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Implementation
This course is designed to allow delegates the relevant skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance of an environmental management system and effectively implement an environmental management system.
This course is designed to allow delegates with the relevant skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance of an environmental management system and effectively implement an environmental management system. The course provides delegates with the knowledge to develop, manage, and monitor environmental management systems (EMS) appropriate to the needs of their organization focusing on environmental risks, activities, aspects and impacts.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for carrying out environmental system implementation Engineers, Managers, Supervisors and Consultants who will be part of an Environmental Management Systems Implementation Team. Anyone involved in the implementation, maintenance or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
- Understand environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Understand the EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Apply environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- Understand how to use the Templates provided to assist in the EMS Implementation. All templates have Instructions and examples to assist in the implementation of an EMS for any size, type of an organization.
- History of ISO
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 and framework for Environmental management system standards
- Risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the management principles
- Identify environmental impacts of their organisation
- Understand key terms and definitions of pollution
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Standard Requirements:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Purpose and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Environmental aspects and impacts
- How to write effective Environmental Policies, Processes, Procedures, Risk Assessments, controlling documents and managing records.
- Importance of a Legal Register and Various Legal Requirements
- Implementing Governance Structures using the process approach of Plan Do Check Act.
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Understanding how to use the Templates provided to implement an EMS
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective EMS
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Improve the effectiveness of the environmental management system
- Understand the environmental management principles and terminologies
- Have an in-depth understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Implement and maintain an environmental management system in line with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE