Information Technology : ISO 200001:2011 Service Management System and ITIL Awareness
This course focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business.
Who Should Attend?
- Both IT and business people will benefit from this course
- Those requiring a basic awareness of the ITIL framework
- IT professionals or others working within an organisation that have adopted an ITIL approach
- Anyone involved in or contributing to an on-going service improvement programme
- Recognize the need for change in service provision and for a commitment to implementing a Service Management culture.
- Describe how IT Service Management can help align IT processes to business objectives.
- Describe how IT Service Management can be adopted and adapted to an organization
- Describe the core elements of each ITIL Service Management process
- Understand the core elements of and common terminology associated with the ITIL best practice framework.
- An introduction to ITIL, is strategic and operational benefits
- An overview of the ITIL certification scheme
- Service Management as a practice
- The ITIL concepts and definitions
- High-level overview of Service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
- A high-level review of the ITIL service management functions
- Improve resource utilization
- Be more competitive
- Decrease rework
- Eliminate redundant work
- Improve upon project deliverables and time
- Improve availability, reliability and security of mission critical IT services
- Justify the cost of service quality
- Provide services that meet business, customer and user demands
- Integrate central processes
- Document and communicate roles and responsibilities in service provision
- Learn from previous experience
- Provide demonstrable performance indicators
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE