Food Safety : ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Awareness
This course is aimed at all delegates who seek an insight into food safety with regards to all food handlers, waiters, kitchen assistants, chefs, childminders, food demonstrators and many others.
Who Should Attend?
- The purpose of this course is to equip supervisors on the basic levels and understanding of food safety and the requirements of this standard. This starts off with an understanding of micro-organisms to various hazardous food safety precautions.
- The course is also aimed at delegates to understand the importance of the etiquette of continuous hand washing as well as personal hygiene.
- All delegates will also understand the effective communication when ensuring thorough food safety
- What is ISO 22000:2018?
- What is ISO 22000:2018 Management System?
- Key Elements of the ISO 22000:2018 broadly discussed
- Food poisoning risks
- Personal hygiene precautions
- Understanding cross contamination and its precautions
- Delivery of safe food conditions
- Storage requirements of food
- Allergens found in various foods
- Complaints & laws surrounding food
- Bacteria found in food that could be hazardous
- Cleaning of food preparation areas and tools used
- Waste and Pests
- Understanding Food Safety, as well as an overview of ISO 22000:2018.
- Understanding the overview of Regulatory and Statutory Requirements related to Food Safety and Hygiene.
- How to manage Safety and Food Hygiene at your workplace
- Fun and vibrant way for employees to engage and understand day to day Food Safety and Hygiene requirements
- The integral management system will record progress and store the relevant data for auditing and due diligence purposes.
- The online availability from WWISE enables training for everyone at any time in any place. Members of staff do not have to leave their workplace and the interactive nature of our subject delivery rein forces the learning message
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE