Food Safety : ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Implementation
The course develops skills on implementing and maintaining an effective Food Safety System.
The course develops skills on implementing and maintaining an effective Food Safety System. The delegate will be equipped with: Understanding the interpretation of the ISO 22000:2018 standard, additional requirements and relevant ISO/TS 22002 for PRPs. Delegates will understand FSSC scheme requirements, including Food Fraud and Food Defence, the identification of hazards and conducting Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessments.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates searching for a course that will provide the skills necessary to successfully implement ISO/FSSC 22000:2018. Project managers who are looking for an in-depth, start to finish understanding, of how to manage a successful Food Management System. Project managers and members of a FSSC 22000 implementation team who want to know the specific steps to undertake to assure a successful management system. Members of FSSC 22000 project teams who want to gain critical knowledge to move their organisation toward cost effective procedures.
- Interactive communication – Communication along the food chain is essential to ensure that all relevant food safety hazards are identified and adequately controlled at each step within the food chain.
- Management system – ISO 22000 can be implemented independently of other management system standards.
- HACCP principles and prerequisite programs – ISO 22000 integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and by means of auditable requirements, it combines the HACCP plan with prerequisite programs (PRPs). Prerequisite programmes comprise all basic conditions and activities necessary to maintain a hygienic environment throughout the food chain suitable for the production, handling and provision of safe end products.
- Understand the requirements and implications of implementing FSSC 22000 within your organisation
- Create a detailed project timeline that has been customized for your organisations and its unique needs
- Create a list of implications for your organisation
- Create communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- Create a list of barriers unique to your organisations and plan for overcoming these
- The standard requires meeting any applicable food safety related statutory and regulatory criteria into its food safety system.
- Understanding FSSC 22000 and effectively addressing each requirement of the standard.
- Practical application of the standard in your own environment.
- Implement FSSC 22000 and prepare for the certification process.
- Improve the effectiveness of the food safety management system.
- Understand ISO/TS22002-1 requirement and its relation to the food safety management system.
- Understand the necessity of PRPs as building blocks in the food safety management system.
- Understand how to practically implement FSSC additional requirements.
- Those attending this course will leave with an understanding of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018, the implications of this standard and actions that need to be taken to fulfil the requirements.
- Manage all CCP’s, OPRP’s and maintain and improve a global benchmark in food safety standards
- Managing Risk– the course will provide the delegates from your organisation with effective management of food safety hazards by creating an environment capable of producing safe product and management system to continually manage, monitor, validate and improve the system.
- Maintain current customers – Implementing ISO/FSSC 22000:2018 can help the company to stay competitive and qualified to work with your current customers.
- Increase your market reach – Large retailers and multinational manufacturers or processors are also demanding certification of their suppliers. Having FSSC Certification means you are qualified to supply these organisations or their suppliers, opening up a large market for your products.
- Prepare for upcoming regulatory changes
- Countries across the globe are making changes to food safety regulations, FSSC prepares your organization to meet many or most of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirements.
- Becoming certified to FSSC can increase your market opportunities, increase your customer’s confidence in your food safety practices and improve your internal processes to ensure safe product.
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 70% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 70% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 70% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 70% but get between 50 – 69% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 50% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE