Food Safety : ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Internal Auditing
This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a food safety management system based on ISO 22000 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Who Should Attend?
- Understand the requirements and implications of implementing FSSC 22000 within your organisation
- Create a communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- Create a gap analysis that identifies and prioritizes the areas requiring the most work
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- Introduction to Auditing
- Planning the Audit
- Audit Initiation and Preparation
- Conducting the Audit
- Report, Close and Follow Up the Audit
- Conduct audits in an organisation as well as supplier audits based on the requirements of ISO 19011:2011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit – part of a Food Safety Management system based on ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Understand audit criteria
- Understanding audit principles and the impact thereof on an audit
- Effective reporting on the audit process
- All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 70% will be issued with a certificate of competence.
- If you receive lower than 70% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An Assessment at the end of the course will be required.
- A minimum of 70% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate.
- If you achieve lower than 70% but get between 50 – 69% a second attempt will become available.
- If you get lower than 50% and fail the second attempt, you will need to re-purchase the course.
- An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE