Occupational Health & Safety : ISO 45001:2018 Internal Occupational Health & Safety Auditing
This Auditing Course is on Occupational Health & Safety ISO 45001:2018 Management Systems and the Impact of a Work Place.
Who Should Attend?
- What is ISO 45001:2018?
- What is ISO 45001:2018 Management System?
- Overview of: The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Key Elements of the ISO 45001:2018 broadly discussed
- PDCA Plan- Do- Check Act
- Attitudes toward health and safety
- ISO 45001:2018 Clauses:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Safety Signs and Regulations
- Health and Safety Challenges in the work place the role of a Health & Safety Rep.
- In Depth understanding of each clause of ISO 45001:2018 and how to audit each clause in an organization in accordance to the Standard
- ISO 19011:2011 Ethics and Principals of Auditing
- Steps of Auditing
- Templates to be used
- Case Studies
- Understand the Requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to plan an internal audit
- Develop a checklist
- Conduct an Audit objectively
- Be able to present findings
- Compile reports and conduct follow-up audits
- Implementation of the complete Health & Safety management system
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE