Occupational Health & Safety : ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Implementation
To understand how to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System in accordance to ISO 45001:2018.
Who Should Attend?
- To allow delegates to understand the ISO 45001:2018 framework
- To interpret the clauses in order to use the generic templates
- Provided to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System for any size, type of an organization
- What is ISO 45001:2018?
- What is ISO 45001:2018 Management System?
- Overview of: The Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Key Elements of the ISO 45001:2018 broadly discussed
- PDCA Plan- Do- Check Act
- Attitudes toward health and safety
- Safety Signs and Regulations
- Hazards, Risk and Identification Assessments
- In Depth understanding of each clause within ISO 45001:2018:
- Normative Reference
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- How to implement each sub clause using the ISO 45001:2018 standard
- How to use the Generic Templates provided
- Steps and Project Plan for Implementation
- Summative Assessments
- Final Assessment
- Be able to implement an OH&S – MS
- Understand the ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Interpret the Standard by understanding International Definitions related to Health & Safety
- Utilizing and understanding the Templates
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 70% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 70% but get between 50 – 69% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 50% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
A learner who scores between 50 and 69% in the written examination, and has been successful in the continual/formative assessment, shall be allowed one re-examination within 12 months. Learners with less than 50% are not permitted to re-write.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE