Energy Management : ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Implementation
This training course is designed to help you understand and implement an energy management system based on ISO 50001:2018 with confidence.
Who Should Attend?
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who want to implement an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Those with a responsibility for energy management
- Energy managers (management representatives, plant managers, facility managers)
- Energy coordinators (process owners, engineers
- Consider why an effective Energy Management System is important
- Understand the background to ISO 50001:2018
- Thorough examination of the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Explore how to implement an EnMS to meet the requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Purpose of the EnMS
- Fundamentals of energy management
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Resources needed to implement ISO 50001:2018
- Develop energy policies, processes, targets and measuring methods
- Develop a plan to implement an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS
- Define and develop baseline energy performance indicators
- Establish internal benchmarking, measuring and documenting for improving energy performance
- Principles, processes and techniques used for assessment and management of risks
- Learning how to effectively implement each clause and sub clause of the ISO 50001:2018 standard using the generic Energy Management System we provide as a set of templates
- Improve energy efficiency and performance, and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and other related environmental impacts.
- Confidence to build a system that meets legal requirements and achieves energy performance targets
- Improve efficiency and gain industry and customer recognition
- Learning how to reduce energy consumption by creating energy initiatives aligned to performance indicators and objectives
- Understanding how to use the generic ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management System Templates provided
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 70% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 70% but get between 50 – 69% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 50% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
A learner who scores between 50 and 69% in the written examination, and has been successful in the continual/formative assessment, shall be allowed one re-examination within 12 months. Learners with less than 50% are not permitted to re-write.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE