Quality Management : ISO 9001:2008 Transition to 2015
This course is designed to provide an overview of the requirements for a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2015, while emphasizing the key differences between the new standard and ISO 9001:2008.
Who Should Attend?
- Understand the operation of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 and its principal processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Course objectives, structure, and an introduction to ISO 9001 history and benefits
- ISO 9001:2015 versus ISO 9001:2008
- Annex SL and how this new structure impacts ISO 9001
- A detailed review of ISO 9001:2015 sections, with explanations of their impact(s)
- How to Implement and Transition to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE