Quality Management : ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
The course allows delegates to understand the fundamental principles of ISO 9001:2015 and how to develop a Quality Management System.
The course allows delegates to understand the fundamental principles of ISO 9001:2015 and how to develop a Quality Management System. The course allows delegates to take their companies through the certification process, with any certification body and provide the necessary skills and tools to maintain a Quality Management System.
This highly interactive and practical course is designed to provide delegates with a sound knowledge of all elements involved in implementing a Quality Management System (QMS), in order to:
- Understand the implications and benefits of the ISO 9000 standards to business
- Undertake a self-assessment and plan an implementation programme based on ISO 9001:2015
- Apply and integrate ISO 9001:2015 into existing management systems
- Understand the Certification Process and prepare for a 3rd Party Assessment
Who Should Attend?
- Those responsible for assessing the business needs/benefits of a QMS
- Those assigned to implement a QMS, e.g. Quality Managers, Consultants
- Those new to auditing wishing to gain a basic knowledge in QMS.
- Senior managers who have responsibility/authority to commit to the implementation of a QMS and will have to understand the outcome of QMS audits.
The fundamental objective of the course is to gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
In-depth understanding on how to implement an 9001:2015 Quality Management System. Learn about the documentation requirements and receive a set of required documents that can be used in your implementation. Be fully prepared to implement the QMS.
- Understating the definition of ISO and how it came about
- Quality Management and ISO 9000 family of standards
- ISO 9001:2015 and its requirements
- Definitions according to ISO 9000
- Defining Quality according to customer, employee and organization
- Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding Principals of ISO 9004 & 9001:2015, Guidelines to Performance Improvements
- Detailed discussion of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and the application.
- Pitfalls with regard to implementation
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Defining the theory of Vision, Mission, Policy, Objectives, Quality Manuals, Strategic Plan, Risk Assessments, Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms, Job Descriptions, Performance Appraisals and how 9001:2015 adds value throughout the organization.
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understanding the QMS model
- How to write a Policy and Objectives following the SMART Principal
- Detail coverage of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and its 10 clauses:
- Development of a Mandatory Procedures
- How to develop an Organizational Structure & Sequence and Interaction of Processes (Basic Flow Charting Principals) & Standard Operating Procedures for departments
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Developing a form, document and template according to document control procedure
- Understanding important principals of Controls in ISO
- QMS Templates provided to assist in working with all the above, these templates have assisted over 80 companies becoming 9001:2015 Certified.
- Linking strategic plan and direction of the company with the QMS
- Implementation of a QMS
- Maintenance of system
- Certification process
Some of the benefits to your organization:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
- Set of Templates to assist you with the QMS Implementation
Some of the benefits to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Right first time attitude
- Fewer returned products and complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
All delegates who successfully pass the assessment over 60% will be issued with a certificate of competence. If you receive lower than 60% a certificate of attendance will be issued.
An Assessment at the end of the course will be required. A minimum of 60% is to be achieved to attain a Competence Certificate. If you achieve lower than 60% but get between 40 – 59% a second attempt will become available. If you get lower than 40% and fail the second attempt you will need to re-purchase the course. An attendance certificate is awarded to you regardless of a pass or fail.
There are currently no reviews available.
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE