Quality Management : ISO 9001:2015 Quality Awareness
This course is intended for individuals from organizations that are required to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how to improve on customer satisfaction.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality in today’s globalized world
- Principles and components of a quality management system
- Requirements for design, establishment, maintenance, and improvement of QMS
- Setting quality objectives (SMART)
- Identifying risks and risk treatment
- Determining your organization’s context and interested parties
- The Process Approach
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Tailoring ISO 9001:2015 to your organization’s unique context
- Managing QMS implementation and certification
- Striving towards success through QMS
- All delegates will have an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- The delegates will be able to interpret and apply the standard to the work environment they are familiar with.
- The delegates should be able to obtain maximum benefit to their organization by optimizing the ISO requirements standard to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Check and confirm the Quality objectives and process approach
- Delegates will be able to apply the ISO 9001:2015 standard clauses appropriately
For companies that may have multiple users, WWISE can cater for corporates at a discounted rate and rent the course out on a platform that can be customized with the client’s corporate identity.VIEW CORPORATE PACKAGE